Welcome to the Meat Training Council
A registered charity, limited by guarantee, working for, and with, the UK meat industry. Developing and selling skills and training products from grants, endowments, sponsorship, individuals in the industry, and the general public.
Information for young people, businesses, workseekers and all those wanting to know more about jobs, careers, qualifications and the red meat and poultry sector of the food business.
The Meat Training Council is the independent voice of training and education in meat and poultry sector - from the farm gate to the customer.
We work with:
- meat and poultry companies of all sizes including shops
- other trades bodies, including trades associations
- colleges and training centres
- Sector Skills Councils, Learning Skills Councils, Business Links etc.
- careers services and schools
- individuals with an interest in the industry